• Kontour™ form-fitting pattern provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
• Intended uses: MIG, Stick & Multi-Task
• Durable genuine grain leather palm with split leather back
• Leather palm reinforcement for added durability
• Sock-lined with fleece + internal padded palm for extra comfort
• Scalloped leather cuff provides additional forearm protection
Glove/Apparel Sizing Guide
Sizing Guide -Gloves
Measure around your hand above the V of the thumb to get the circumference in inches, and compare to the table. If your measurement falls close to, or between two sizes, we recommend that you order the next larger size.Example: If your measurement is 8” you should order a size Large.
|Inches||7" - 8"||8" - 9"||9" - 10"||10" - 11"|
Tip to Measure your hand:
1) Wrap your palm with masking tape with a slight overlap
2) Mark where the tape overlaps with a marker
3) Unwrap the tape, stick to a flat surface, and measure the distance between marks using a tape measure.
These gloves are WAAAAY too nice for welding! Soft and a perfect fit at a great price.
Get a pair and if you don't like them, I'll buy them from you at your cost!