Edge Alignment Pins (4-Pack)
Frequently bought together:
Install our edge alignment pins on any square to create a large, overhanging edge which can be used to index the square on a different plane. Depending on the square, this allows you to create edges which are 90 degrees (perpendicular), 45 degrees, parallel, and even 60 and 30 degrees from the edge.
- Use it with our Monster squares to create a speed square for layout.
- Use it to hang the square off the edge of a table for working vertical or perpendicular to table surface
- Use it to elevate the squares off the ground or table for extra clearance when you’re fitting and welding entire frames
- Tip! If trying to create a parallel edge with the mega square for marking, use our shims to get that perfect distance!
Pins come in two lengths:
- 1" length x 5/8" diamater is smooth along the faces and features a 3/16 hex drive at the top
- 2" length x 5/8" diamater features a recessed knurl for grip near the top for better grip and a 3/16 hex drive at the top.
The recessed knurl prevents scraping of the knurled edges against sensitive work surfaces.