Terms of service
Welcome to Fireball Tool! By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these terms of service.
- You are solely responsible for your use of our website and services, and for any content that you create, post, or share on our website.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate our website and services for any reason, without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- In order to access certain features of our website, you will need to create an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account.
- You may not use another person's account without their permission.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you create, post, or share on our website.
- You may not post or share content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or share content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- You may not post or share content that contains viruses or other malicious software.
Terms of Service for Chat Functionality
"Chat Functionality" means the ability to communicate with other users of the website through a live chat feature.
"User" means any person who uses the Chat Functionality.
"Website" means the website that provides the Chat Functionality.
By using the Chat Functionality, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Use of Chat Functionality
The Chat Functionality is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only.
You may not use the Chat Functionality for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You may not use the Chat Functionality to harass, abuse, or threaten other users.
You may not use the Chat Functionality to spam or send unsolicited messages.
You may not use the Chat Functionality to post or transmit any content that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise illegal.
- Ownership of Content
All content that you post or transmit through the Chat Functionality is your own property and you retain all ownership rights to that content.
However, by posting or transmitting content through the Chat Functionality, you grant the Website a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such content.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Chat Functionality.
The Website may terminate your access to the Chat Functionality at any time for any reason.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Website with respect to the Chat Functionality and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from these Terms of Service and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
All notices and other communications under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person, upon the first business day following deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, addressed as follows: