The patent pending cast magic square is here! It's two squares you can use individually or fasten together to use as a single super square. There are many different ways to use the square, but thanks to its unique, offset pivot design, there's always great weld access to your joint.
This is the Magic Square I've always wanted to make. It took a while to get into production due to its relatively complex mold pattern and machining process, but after our first limited batch we are ready to roll it out in larger numbers.
Each Magic Square comes with the following:
- Section A Square (6x4x4)
- Section B Square (6x4x4)
- 6 sets tabs and screws
- 1 set of hardware for combining squares together:
- 1 Adjustable Handle
- 1 socket head cap screw and washer
Aluminum = 5 lbs (both sides of square assembled)
Cast Iron = 11 lbs (both sides of square assembled)
Patent Pending, Made in USA
We're going to let the pictures and video do the talking for this one because there are just too many ways to use it, but here's a couple tricks:
1) Straighten it out to make a tall, 12 inch square.
2) Set it 90 degrees (you can use the inside of the mega square) and use it as a 90 degree square.
3) Use it as an ordinary, adjustable angle square that adjusts from 40 to 180 degrees.
4) Offset the two squares so you can align work pieces which are not themselves aligned in the same plane (like a piece of square tubing stacked above and across another)
5) Take them apart to use as two separate squares, the 4" spacing is perfect for gates and fences
6) Use V notch in the squares as a rest for round tubing.