MIG / Stick / Specialty Welders, Deerskin, 21" - 1878
• Industry First! - 21" glove with heavy duty padding on the forearm and elbow for comfort
• Super supple Genuine American Deerskin tanned in U.S.A.
• Genuine leather heat shield patch, reinforced palm, cuff and lean-on patch
• Sock-lined FR (flame resistant) cotton fleece insulated
• Boarhide™ leather pull-strap
• Sewn with Kevlar® thread
• Complimentary 3” carabiner to keep gloves together with exclusive Caiman® loops on each pair
• Kontour™ - Exclusive 3-Dimensional, pre-curved fingers, and form-fitting design for ultimate fit, comfort & dexterity
• Patches, padding and reinforcements for comfort & protection
• Now available in 2 sizes... Large & X-Large
• Also available in Left Hand or Right Hand Only
Glove/Apparel Sizing Guide
Sizing Guide -Gloves
Measure around your hand above the V of the thumb to get the circumference in inches, and compare to the table. If your measurement falls close to, or between two sizes, we recommend that you order the next larger size.Example: If your measurement is 8” you should order a size Large.
|Inches||7" - 8"||8" - 9"||9" - 10"||10" - 11"|
Tip to Measure your hand:
1) Wrap your palm with masking tape with a slight overlap
2) Mark where the tape overlaps with a marker
3) Unwrap the tape, stick to a flat surface, and measure the distance between marks using a tape measure.