PFERD Type 29 Aluminum Oxide Flap Disc | 7/8" Arbor Hole | 62232 | 4-1/2" Diameter (Box of 10)
This unique flap disc offers very cool grinding on materials with poor thermal conductivity. Excels at grinding applications which require high-grade surface finish and low thermal stress. It also resists loading, making it equally useful on aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
- Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Grit: 60
- Max RPM: 13,300
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide Plus Coolant
- INOX-rated: Free of iron, sulfur and chlorinated fillers; suitable for use on stainless steel (INOX)
- Workpiece Materials: Stainless steel (INOX), aluminum, non-ferrous metals
- Application: Weld removal, surface grinding with low heat input
- Recommendation for Use: Ensures low build-up of heat in the workpiece when used with minimum contact pressure. Performs exceptionally well on sheet metal and thin sectional material.