• Extra supple and light weight deer split tanned in the U.S.A. for unmatched comfort and dexterity
• Excellent all-around glove for TIG welding, gas welding and plasma cutting
• Unlined for maximum dexterity
• Large lean-on patch
• Sewn with Kevlar® thread
• Complimentary 3” carabineer to keep gloves together with exclusive Caiman® loops on each pair
• Kontour™ - Exclusive 3-Dimensional, pre-curved fingers, and form-fitting design for ultimate fit, comfort & dexterity
• Patches, padding and reinforcements for comfort & protection
Glove/Apparel Sizing Guide
Sizing Guide -Gloves
Measure around your hand above the V of the thumb to get the circumference in inches, and compare to the table. If your measurement falls close to, or between two sizes, we recommend that you order the next larger size.Example: If your measurement is 8” you should order a size Large.
|Inches||7" - 8"||8" - 9"||9" - 10"||10" - 11"|
Tip to Measure your hand:
1) Wrap your palm with masking tape with a slight overlap
2) Mark where the tape overlaps with a marker
3) Unwrap the tape, stick to a flat surface, and measure the distance between marks using a tape measure.
I'm very happy with these deerskin TIG gloves. Also, the customer service was excellent when I had an issue with my order. Speed of Amazon Prime, feel of a mom and pop. Excellent work Fireball.