STABILA magnetic levels are the most trusted levels for commercial carpentry. All STABILA tools are factory tested and durable; built to handle real world job site conditions while providing craftsmen with the dependability and consistent accuracy they expect and deserve. All accuracy tolerances stated by STABILA are absolute values. STABILA products will never perform below their stated accuracy. STABILA levels will maintain their stated accuracy for life. If they don't, you will be given a new level. Protect your investment with a case.
- Type 96M rare earth magnetic levels - for hands free operation and are guaranteed to be accurate for life.
- STABILA levels are engineered and manufactured in Germany.
- The magnets are flush mounted in the measuring surface.
- They are installed in such a way that the magnetic assembly fills the frame of the level reinforcing it.
- The vials read the same in all positions and deliver a certified level accuracy .029 degrees - 1/32in over 72 inches - 0.5mm per meter.
- The unique Vial design is bright, easy to read.
- STABILA vials will not leak, break or fog.
- Dual material hand grips in certain lengths for comfort and grip.
- Shock-absorbing endcaps: prevent slipping on walls and are removable to carry lines tight into corners.
- Electrostatic enamel finish on the frame is baked on tough and cleans up with water and brush.
- Large metal hang hole allows for the level to be stored off of the floor.
- Protect your investment with a case.
- Steel studs, commercial doors and windows, drawer slides, shelving/racking, steel erection and fencing. Commercial carpentry.
|Length||UPC Barcode||Cat. #|