Type 96M-2 Magnetic Digital TECH Levels 24"
Type 96M-2 Magnetic Digital TECH Levels
Just try to pull our magnetic levels off steel without twisting your wrist.
This rugged and practical electronic/digital level with extra strong Rare Earth magnets is an ideal choice for people in the metal working trades that want to work hands free. Its electronic measuring technology and precision vials makes work faster. The two illuminated digital displays can be read from both the side and the top. It is certified IP 65 therefore fully washable and dustproof. When STABILA designed this electronic level, they added everything you need and then some.
- Stabila, Type 96M-2 Magnetic Tech / Electronic / Digital levels.
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial up or vial down position 0.029 degrees = 1/32in over 72 inches / 0.5mm/m.
- Electronic accuracy: At 0 degrees and 90 degrees = +/- 0.05 degrees, from 1 degree to 89 degrees = +/- 0.2 degrees.
- Rare earth magnets for ultra-strong holding power.
- IP65 dust and water proof.
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the Stabila vial system.
- Degree, %, rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings.
- Find plumb and level with audio. Hear/listen for Spot On as you are making adjustments to the work with shims etc.
- Displays on the side and top light up and are easily viewed from any position.
- Impact resistant removable endcaps protect the frame.
- 24in and 48in models include padded carrying case.
- Uses 2-AA batteries.
- Precise measurement of angles for metalworking and fabrication trades.
|Length||UPC Barcode||Cat. #|