Slip these bad boys over your choice of 1” x 1/2” material and clamp away. Thin wall, thick wall. The stronger your material the stronger your clamp, the longer your tubing the longer your clamp.
- Don’t have to cut up your C clamps anymore, just weld on a piece of tubing.
- You can spread or clamp depending on the direction you’re pushing.
- You can place multiple clamp heads or feet on a single bar to provide multiple clamping points.
- The large footpad works equally well on flat or round material. It’s held in place with a spring washer which prevents it from flopping around but still allows you to rotate the pad angle.
- Clamping Pressure Using Solid Bar: 500 lbs at 24"