Fireball Tool Bench Vise
What's special about this bench vise:
This vise has a specially designed 4 point swivel base designed to match up with holes on most common welding tables. Whether you have a table with 5/8" or 16 mm holes, if the spacing is on 2" centers this vise will fit. You can quickly bolt and unbolt the vise anywhere on the table as needed. When mounted in the correct orientation, the back jaw will hang over the edge of the table, allowing you to clamp tall objects in the vise.
You can use your own bolts to mount this vise to a work table or other workbench, or you can also purchase with our 5/8" diameter shoulder bolts for bolting to welding tables. Purchase the shorter bolts for 1/4" thick tables, or longer bolts for tables between 1/2" - 3/4".
Other Great Features:
This vise is made from forged steel rather than cast iron, which has a higher yield strength for a comparable size. The 90,000 PSI tensile strength of these forgings allow the vise to be lightweight but with a comparable strength to vises with twice the weight. Since it's welded together, if you ever take things a little too far with a cheater bar you can repair it relatively easily.
- 90,000 PSI tensile strength forged steel
- Black Oxide finish on the jaws and other hardware
- Replaceable flat jaws and pipe jaws
- Adjustable, machined guide rail ensures smooth action
- 360 Degree Swiveling Base
- 4 Mounting Holes with 4" x 6" center for mounting on welding tables. Holes are 0.650 inches in diameter.
- Large machined anvil surface on the rear.
- Hammer tone blue powder coat
- Made in Taiwan
- Jaw screw – ¼-20
- Space between the holes are 3”
- Thread diameter – 9/16”
- Pitch – 5TPI